View Single Post
      05-13-2021, 10:56 PM   #3024
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Please elaborate. I'm not trying to sway the conversation either way or throw gas on a fire, just genuinely curious. You did mention earlier today you've written about this subject but I didn't see anything in detail. What statistics are you referring to?

I don't know much about Australia other than it's illegal to own a firearm unless it's registered by serial number and the owner must have a license.
1. Highlighted the relevant portion I drew issue with
2. The anti-gun side doesn't believe statistics either unless they're extremely cherry picked with little context to "support" the anti-gun side
3. We are at risk of getting this thread pruned due to political discussion, which Jason has kindly but firmly requested we refrain from on this forum.

If this were a regional forum or something I'd say let's meet up and hash it out over beers but yeah. DM me if you're genuinely interested in learning more and having this discussion.

This next is for LB:
4. Don't EVEN bring up "well the CDC was banned from studying and that's why the statistics..." as your next train of thought. I've been round and round and round this discussion.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 0