F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddBlack88 View Post
Don’t worry, it could be worse.

You could be a jays fan and constantly bang your head against the wall every time Montoya signals to the pen for Trent Thornton.
That guy can’t manage! He can bring a young inexperienced team together, but actually managing a bullpen? No chance.
You’ve won six games in a row and are breathing down our necks and Boston’s too. Yankees pen is in shambles with Jonathan Lasagne and Britton out until the next ice age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Yanks will score a WC slot. The Sox are doing just as bad. The big question is will the one game playoff be Sox/Yankees or ?/Yankees.

No one was going to catch TB this season. They've been on fire since the trade deadline.
TB is 9.5 games up on the division so yes I agree with you there as nobody is catching them. With our teams struggling as of late, it has given new hope to Oakland, Seattle and the Jays. I wouldn’t lock in the Yankees just yet.
Appreciate 0