12-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #24
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
mate its about Merc' not Ferrari.. Merc's never smelled like fruit juice..

before you were telling that Merc' knew hybrids will come 16 years ago and they were working on hybrids few decades ago.. there were talks about start lights that Merc' automated the sequence which their timing is being made by human each race no way to do that.. now you re telling that their battery can push more hp than others thats why they needed to dial it down during the race..

i see where its going..
next week it ll be Pirelli gives different compounds to Merc' for them to be faster on corners.. then it ll be something like Alonso's rocketship joke that Merc' have a tiny but powerful rocketship under the hood that FIA cant see because its invisible to the naked eye.. then Merc' manipulates the weather when they re on the straight only to give them tail wind to increase their top speed..

mate.. i dont know how you see the world but not every organization or person becomes successful by cheating.. and the ones deserved to be successful deserves some respect as well..
I'm already looking forward to the nonsense the chuckle brothers are going to come up with next year, to explain why their hero Verstappen still isn't winning.
Appreciate 0