Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzzze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct335i View Post
Need some guidance and info here please to ensure I'm getting right info from my SA. So a little concerned!
I talked to my SA since Wednesday when I heard allocation are available but he is waiting on his GM to submit the order. I tried to call him a few times and he said not to worry, that my allocation is confirmed as I paid a deposit back in 2020. My concern is that he has not confirmed my order is submitted or provided me with an allocation number. SA says I will get an August build and September release.
Have anyone of you got an allocation number from your dealer with build date?
On the same boat here. Signed off my build On Friday (# 1 on the allocation list but no production number yet). I saw people on the US forum have production scheduled as early as July 11-17 but not sure what I will get.

I guess once the dealer get an allocation then the production schedule is set for them?

Btw I also saw the pile of file for people who were waiting allocations for G80/82 xDrive and there were at least 30 people on my dealership's list! Crazy… glad I paid my deposit in 2020 Lmao
That's good to hear the experience is similar. I spoke with GM and SA yesterday. They were having an issue updating my order as I wanted ultimate pkg with M Sport seats instead of the CF seats but system did not allow. So they have reached out to BMW to assist and will confirm on Monday. Hopefully it's a system error as data sheets shows the option to switch seats.

As per my SA, for Canada it will be August build and late September or early October delivery.
Pretty much the same info here too. I'm jealous to see folks in the US showing off July production schedule… 😔
Appreciate 0