View Single Post
      05-31-2022, 04:22 PM   #8
TheRealMrT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears View Post
The M3/M4 are a bit of a headache as allocations are based on base/comp/xdrive even though you can switch them once they are in 111. The system will pull the oldest first based on the allocation type. For example, if we're allocated a base M3, the system looks for a match in the bank. Nothing in the bank means it's just an allocation for the M3 base. It's then up to the dealer to assign an order (comp, xdrive) to that allocation and switch it.
Do you have any details on how the existing MY22 allocations get moved to MY23? I ordered in October 2021, and got an allocation in January for originally week 9 thats now being held for MY23. Based on the order I've seen orders fulfilled during these interesting times, I'm worried it might get moved to MY23, but not in queue until my CA verifies things which means again there'll be a flood of orders getting fulfilled again before me.

Last edited by TheRealMrT; 05-31-2022 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: bad spelling, and also to state even though I know I'm whining I'm still happy for those who are getting their vehicles
Appreciate 0