Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasya152 View Post
So finally got another mid March production build slot after getting pushed back from 12/8 to 2/5 to now I guess March. I have the driving pro package selected as I like the feature, but I hate how stupid it looks on the car. I do use it a lot on my other cars, but my m3CS doesn't have it and I didn't ever care since it just so much fun to drive, I'd probably never use it anyway. So, question is, should I keep it or get rid of it. What do those that have it on their cars feel about it?
This falls under one of those features that once you have, it's hard to live without sometimes.

If there was a car that I loved on the lot and didn't have it, I'd live without it... But I really love the fact that when I'm in stop and go traffic, like on the highway in a jam, that I can just turn my brain off. It helps to relieve some of the fatigue in those situations.

No it's not a necessary feature. Yes I use cruise control a lot, so I like the distancing that the radar has.

I mean if you lived without it save a few $$. You know what life was with it, and without it.

Aesthetically, it's in a funny position, but whatever. It's black and blends in. If you're a person where things need to be symmetric then maybe it'll drive you nuts, but then again there's an asymmetric M3 badge in the grille too.
Appreciate 0