View Single Post
      12-02-2020, 09:49 AM   #32
ManiB
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

I've been debating between 3 colors.

1. Black metallic to be this is the safest choice as this car will be my daily driver to and from the office and family stuff. I like the BSM orange interior and bi color wheels. But this is the most boring. Plus I talked to my dealer and this will be one of the color combos they order as inventory cars. So it will be very common.

2.Frozen grey - This is my favorite with the black wheels combo . Shows the car off for exact what the car car should be. Only issue is my 911 is wrapped 3M satin dark grey (exact same color) I'm debating re wrap my Porsche a new color to get the M3 this color. tough call here.

3.Frozen white - I love how clean this color looks on the M3. With the Bi color wheels. The issue is frozen paint is awful to take care of and ruins over time. Im almost debating to order in alpine white and wrap Matte white. Get the same look and if i sell the car peel the wrap for a brand new paint job for next owner.

Also question as this will be a daily. Thoughts on sunroof instead of carbon roof?
Appreciate 0