Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
Anyone have any price estimates on how much it will cost to get this bad boy installed at the dealer? I don't really want to cut the bumper and pipes myself.

Hope to see an American car without OPF running this exhaust to hear the difference.
I dont think its going to be too bad. Dealers usually lose money installing accessories, because it's an incentive for people to buy the add ons. I had a bunch of accessories installed on my 21 Accord Touring, last year. Everyone of the options, heated steering wheel, puddle lights, Illuminated door sills, door panel projectors, mud flaps, and side skirts, quoted 2-3 times, installation duration, as what the job actually paid out. The puddle lights quoted 4 hour install time, which actually took the installer about 5 hours, it paid 1.5. Heated wheel was the same way. 2 hour install time with alignment verification, paid .50.

I also heard the exhaust has 3 sets of dimples where you do the cutting, and you just cut the middle set of dimples. Maybe someone else can verify this?

Appreciate 1
Nkr151123.50