12-18-2021, 08:04 AM   #8
spicoli024
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 COMPETITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itson451 View Post
Anybody order this? Anybody receive it yet, I have not and I ordered in September and still have not got it yet. The upper diffuser is not clear on what you are buying
Assuming nobody has taken delivery and/or installed this rear diffuser yet? I emailed Auto Couture to confirm which pieces are included in the upper and lower RSC diffusers and waiting to hear back, but RSC's website explains it as a 3-piece set so I assume it would be the main center fascia and the side skirt on both sides. If it's at all helpful, I know the RSC lower diffuser only fits with the RSC upper diffuser so you would have to buy both (~$3,500) if you want to cover up the clunky exhaust box.

I purchased and have already installed the M Performance kit, including the absurdly overpriced rear winglets so I am hoping this RSC system fitment is compatible. Otherwise, I am going backwards with this build because I have to cover that exhaust box. It's driving me crazy seeing it every morning.