View Single Post
      07-11-2022, 06:47 PM   #1
Game Changer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3XD BGM

Question HELP! Codes after Installing Brake Pads, Spacers & Flaps??

Hello Everyone:

Purchased my 2022 M3 Comp XD last month and decided to do a few mods over the weekend. Jacked up the car and changed out the front pads to include reinstalling the wear sensor on the driver's front pad. I installed 13mm spacers on all four corners with no rubbing with Pzero tires as of yet...hopefully I am good. Also installed mud flaps. I attempted to install the rear pads but the pads were a hair too big so I decided to retry later when I have the means to place veh. in service mode.

Got the car down, started her up and code messages immediately appear. One code was Brake System malfunction, Contact Roadside Assistance. Also, a Chassis Stabilization message appeared. So I took the car for a drive to see if these messages would work themselves away but to no avail. Not only did they stay on, I had to manually shift my car...wtf!! I am pretty handy and did I changed the brake pads on my 18 M4 and the exhaust and filters....no problems ever. This is strange!! I purchased the car with 1700 miles on the clock and it drove perfectly for 600 miles and now this.

Anyone had this or a similar experience? Please let me know as I am not trying to go to the dealer for even more headaches.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ken
Appreciate 1