11-03-2021, 12:10 PM   #73
The Stig
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp, 2021 X7

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
I usually don't comment about styling I haven't seen in person because pictures and videos are not the same as seeing it in real life. Just like the styling of the G8x, many didn't like the pictures or video, but when they saw it in real life their opinion changed. So I feel it's ignorant to make derogatory comments when you don't even know what you're looking at or are in a relevant field to understand what you are saying. Do you understand? I apologize if you are a designer for BMW or work at Autozone.

What you see as "all up AC Schnitzers Schlong," I see as contributing factual information to the forum. Nothing that I have written in this thread can be disputed. Why? Because though I do not work for ACS, I am in the industry and have worked with them as well as other legitimate tuners since 1997. I have used their parts on my personal cars and have been on the manufacture's side of the European aftermarket for decades. I have driven in AC Schnitzer race cars around the ring, Mr. Stig. So what are your qualifications and contributions to this forum again?
My qualifications are that I’m the Stig…