View Single Post
      08-31-2021, 07:46 PM   #146
ChargerHellcat
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp Xdrive FDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK_WFU View Post
A few outdoors, will post a few more once we actually get some sunshine….
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
I know you have made comment(s) about mine and Ive adjusted lighting on many but I have also provided non altered ones. The blue is actually deeper outside of the light (I like my car in the sun where the blue lightens up) but not all want that. Further, I have done a full paint correct plus ceramic creates a brilliant shine.

Here one from when I got the car, used my cell, took the pic, uploaded it and it was around sundown so no lighting to make it pop naturally or otherwise. Inside shots will definitely look different too as the metallic flake really adjusts in lighting.

Here is one where I didnt change the lighting but the sun was out Cali Style and the blue definitely lightens up. If you are on the fence Im more than willing to take more or post more non adjusters. Ive seen member pics here where the blue looks so dark and thats not correct either based on my naked eye reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
For the record. . .

Do not own Photoshop, nor would I know how to use it if I did.

Own an iPhone and I just aim, shoot and upload. . . I do know how to crop a photo in the photo album and do have occasion to crop images.

So, every photo I've ever posted on Bimmerpost, including this thread, is an iPhone original.

I think the color comes through pretty true.

///AVM
Thank you very much. That blue is darker in the shade which I love. I also love that it's still a nice blue in the sun. I'm just trying to decide this or the frozen blue. Please continue to provide non edited photos. I've gone through so many different color choices while I'm waiting for my allocation that it's driving my family crazy.
2012 - Charger SRT 392 - Sold
2009 - Charger SRT 6.1 - Sold
Appreciate 1
Vic5519729.00