View Single Post
      03-10-2022, 11:33 AM   #14
bimmermann88
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW g05

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapeezy View Post
My CA told me the same, they won't schedule pcd until the car clears vpc. However my CA had to schedule the pcd for me.

Per genius, my car cleared the vpc on Thurs 02/24. I texted my CA morning of Mon 02/28, he said he didn't see the car clear on his end yet. But later that afternoon he texted me with earliest pcd date of 03/30, which he scheduled on my behalf. After which I received emails /paperwork from pcd.

Point being, I wouldn't wait on pcd to contact you, probably worth putting a bug in your CA's ear.
That's what I figured my CA is actually pretty good at keeping me informed on things…. especially that I did see him going on 2 month now because I was in the area. I figured I stop by and he said he would contact me if PCD ever contacted him. I've bought many cars from him in the past so he knows I like to be on top of things and knows that I am very excited about this car since I ordered it in July as it is my first M! I may put a little bug/flame in his ear as soon as genius tells me it clears VPC and just say I'm just checking on things and acting like I'm clueless on what's going on. But other than that there's not much more I can do I'm in the homestretch!
Appreciate 0