01-12-2021, 12:27 PM   #124
Ximian
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
The G80 is much better looking than the F80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet_F82 View Post
Interesting take:

Suggesting that BMW employees are going going to be limiting their careers and future employment prospects because they worked on the G8x and were maybe in a video on YouTube or Instagram?

Blaming "BMW Marketing" for giving people a "scapegoat" for the look of the car or the heaviness? Oh no, certainly don't denounce the people that are making horrible comments online or worse.

It's like he's providing a diagram of how to harass BMW and their employees on social media and what their consequences should be.

I almost want to sign into YouTube and call him out for being a colossal tw a t. I hope he watches this video in a year so he can cringe at what he's saying like some of us are now.

The M video gives you the weight of a lightweight configuration for the G8x. If you want to go lighter, you can always modify it. But sure, let's pretend that's impossible for the less than 1% of G8x Ms that will see a track and instead join a bandwagon for views.

If you don't like the car, move on with your life. I used to enjoy watching the Apex Nuerburg videos but with content like this and the steadily declining quality into YouTube-drama level, I should probably move on with my life as well.
Appreciate 4
SYT_Shadow11509.50
atopa2002204.00
Boss3301721.50