MblueDabadee
BMW G80 M3 in MBB
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp!on View Post

yes like I said 7'200 CHF

I guess Marina Blue is cheaper as it is already used for some other models, san marino blue is no basic option on any of the cars...

but maybe in the US it is cheaper, try to ask your dealer !
Cant imagine its cheaper and not even more common. You can choose San Merino blue in the individual visualizer, but you can't choose Marina Bay Blue there.

https://visualizer.bmw-individual.com/

And there were m3/m4s in San merino blue on the road already. May be the pricing is for german market 🤷🏼*♂️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
Here are some things to consider.
1. Brake dust. With brake dust, the caliper will also be coated in it and you will have to wash it when you wash your car, it's an extra step, but something to be aware of. If you don't like taking the time to wash the caliper, go with the black brakes.
2. Clashing. Blue on Blue would be okay if the blues were the same hue. If the two blues were different hues, it would stand out and could drive you crazy depending on how attentive you detail you are.
3. Caliper size. The rear calipers on these cars is embarrassingly small. Like, it literally looks like an afterthought. Almost like they ran out of money and threw in the same caliper off of like a 4 cylinder X1 or something. If you were to choose the Red, it would stand out. Going with black would blend it in.

I personally always liked the look of Red calipers on sports cars. Hell, I even think they look great on my wife's GTI.
Just some food for thought.
No1: Is not a Problem, the calipers (as well as the rest of the car) will be coated right after i pick it up at the BMW-Welt. So washing will be easy and a fun thing to do.

No2 and 3: i totaly agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCAT View Post
Go with the gold CCB!
Very compliant for daily driving. And almost never any brake dust on the wheel! Got it and now a believer. Keeping the wheels without brown brake dusts, and minimal cleaning effort is worth it IMO. Any other benefits are icing on the cake!
Plus you've mentioned you're leasing? That's even better since you're not paying the whole 8,000. Just a portion of it you use/depreciate!
Pic as shown Marina Bay Blue + gold
True with leasing but its still about a 100 bugs more every single month. (To an already high leasing rate.) looks absolutely awesome, but it is still not an option.