chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Yeah Im lost here
: he waiting for her to grab his crotch, turn to the public, and go "this is MINE!"

The whole carpool thing and where you live, you should have been like, "f waiting for valentines day, lets clean up and go out tonight" and then either she ubers over or you pick her up and you tear it up in your hood because its OBVIOUS where you were going to end up at the end of the night. Well, maybe not where you were going to end up but where she wanted to end up.

Hell she is probably giving YOU SPACE because she thinks youre not into her at this point. Either adult up and take the lead to show her you are interested or fall back into disfunction by treading the same path youve already been down.
lol that would be ideal if she did that, honestly I dont think i'd want to have sex with her just yet because it's been my experience that it usually turns into a casual sex sort of thing afterwards if it happens too soon and i'd like her to stick around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
You are in your head and your own worst enemy. As a female, my thought would be he's not that in to me. I'm sure there were chances on the hike since you said there was a lot of eye contact then looking away. Not many woman want to guess if a man is in to them (especially in this day and age where apps make dating disposable). The whole conversation at the end was awkward. I felt that way reading it so can't imagine the in person feeling. You can be assertive without being aggressive. It doesn't sound like you're to bummed about it since you have a backup plan. I don't have any other advice besides work on your confidence because when you find someone you're really in to you don't want to blow it.
I really am my own worst enemy, yes it was awkward city for sure but it was a funny awkward though, I definitely need to learn how to be more assertive I agree. I am lowkey bummed out but it is what it is

UPDATE:

she sent me cute V-Day Gif and said "Hows everything? I'm sick and going for a COVID test in a few just to be safe". Which probably means I didnt hear from you so I made other plans....yikes im blowing it