United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.postm4n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Looks great, Phil. Do you have more closeup pictures of the front splitter? I thought it was just an OEM version, but it looks like the center piece sticks out, more, in the front, looking at that view, from above.
Yes indeed it is a little more aggressive than the M-Performance version. It sticks out a little more in the front and the "corner pieces" are a little "bigger"...hard to describe

Got to test the Unit_17 splitter and was really happy to have it. Not too big, fitting was pretty good, and pricing was way more interesting than factory OEM parts,...which imo are sometimes a little overpriced...

And when your plans are to lower the car, I prefer damaging a lower priced splitter,...even if it hurts no matter the costs, right?

Here a few up close pics of the splitter!

Phil
I like it. A little more poke was what I was looking for. I was dead set on the OEM piece, but more and more quality pieces are being released for this platform.

Appreciate 1