12-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #17
PeterViky
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2c f87, 530d g31

PB G83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
Hey new member here. I am considering ordering a new G80, and have always loved blues especially on an M car. A local dealership happens to have recent examples of Portimao, Tanzanite, and San Marino, so I thought I would go check them out.

Unfortunately the weather today is cloudy and rainy, so keep that in mind. Probably none of the cars were "at their best".

I think it really is true that you have to see these colors in person to really decide your preferences. I expected to like San Marino the best, but in person I preferred Tanzanite by a pretty big margin actually. In the pictures I took though, I think Tanzanite doesn't look as good - too dark. I think Portimao looks the best in photos.

Also, they had some other M3/4s there, and I have to say Brooklyn Grey looks really good in person, especially with the extended shadowline.

Anyway, here is Portimao, which I think looks the best in photos. (The sky wasn't quite as dark either, which probably helps.)
This is the first G83 I ever saw on the road last summer here in Belgium. Portimao blue, which is what I ordered just one week later, absolutely love this colour!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2