United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedster2 View Post
That color combo is stunning! Love everything about it, but the rear wing. Just can't get on it with it or the new M performance exhaust. All that matters is that you like it.
I'm beginning to think that the wing is exactly like the nose. A higher number of people don't like it in renders and photos, but in real life, just about everyone seems to like it a lot. BMW Seattle is going to be ordering more cars with the wing seeing how mine turned out (mine was the first car delivered with it). To me the side skirts and wing were essential to correct some design deficiencies in my eyes. The front splitter and side winglets were nice to have items. I am definitely doing the front splitter. But 50/50 on the winglets right now.
You installing the front lip yourself?

I went to tackle it yesterday afternoon and had a hell of a time trying to get the 8mm bolt off so that I could remove the two gloss black pieces. Never got past it and gave up for the night. Didn't want to risk damaging anything.

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 0