Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAlife75 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
Yes, seems so, I also really said, no way, I'm waiting what happens with the next M2 to eventually replace my current M2.

But after that visit it changed a lot, it sounds I'm even further than you now , I already have an offer from my dealer, and the next step is to test drive it, so I think this will happen soon, now that I've seen it is possible in the BEC
Haha yes you are definitely further advanced than me having an offer already. I would have to wait till the M xDrive model is available for test drive before I will make any decision.

Which M2 version do you currently drive? The 1st gen or the LCI or the Comp? I had the 1st gen for 1.5 years before I switched to a F80.
Yeah, but driving still needs to convince me

I have an OG M2, got it in March17 after waiting for some time back then, in the meantime did a few things to it and still absolutely love it.
Back then I decided against an M4, wanted a smaller car, but now the cars keep growing and growing, so there is not much left, also after seing the leaks of the possible new 2er...and it's still a while to that...

So I think the M4 would be a great upgrade in many terms after having seen it now
Appreciate 0