Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAlife75 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
I was there on the 10th Was a funny experience, they where filming a commercial that day on 2nd floor and garage and while the guy was showing me around here kind of crashed their set

Yeah, I had a detailed look at the FPB one and a glimpse on IOMG, which is my favorite currently, but that frozen was really nice in person, I think it shows the lines and details of the car the best.
Cool! Maybe you will appear in the commercial as well?

Yes my exact thoughts. The frozen color brings out the lines very distinctly. But I don't think I will ever have a car in a frozen paint.

Did they also show you the temporary M3 heritage display on the 2nd floor? Or maybe it was the 3rd floor. BMW employees are displaying their E30, E36, E46 and E92 up there until spring this year.

Here's a quick and dirty iPhone panorama I took.
Haha, don't think so He opened the door, and we literally where on the set, but they where repositioning and so on, not filming at this moment.

Yes, I've seen the M3s, actually my M4 presentation was in a room next to these cars, was a very cool touch to the whole visit

But actually where you are standing, there was a red carpet and all the other cars removed, as they where driving and filming with the M3/M4 right there
Appreciate 0