01-11-2021, 12:04 PM   #64
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post

OP, thank you for the honest review. Were you blown away by it? Would you want to replace your current car with it or would you want to try something else altogether? You mentioned the Guilia, did you drive the QV? If you did, can you give us a comparison between the two?
You're welcome
I was totally blown away by it!
I want and I do replace my current car with this. I had a really good offer for the Giulia QV (which I also tried, so yes it was the QV) since I work somehow for them so the price difference was massiv but I still go for the BMW.
2 Main Reasons:
Manual Transmission
Quality

For sure the Alfa is an awesome, brutal car with lots of Power but the BMW offers a lot more especially helpful stuff for daily driver.

If comparing this two cars together I would say:

Power delivery and control of the Power is much better on the BMW. In the Alfa I somehow didn't gain confidence in pushing because I never knew what the heck the rear is going to do. It is a massiv amount of Power and you feel it. BMW you feel it as well but it always gave me the confidence to be in control of it.

The steering of the Alfa on the other hand is better. It feels very direct, almost like a Go-Kart and this was pretty awesome.

Sound of the Alfa is better imo.

But from the power delivery I had the feeling that BMW releases the power more constant as the Alfa just came at some point going full but on low rev you had nothing.

I hope you understand what I write, it's difficult for me to write down feelings in english

However:
Overall the BMW is way better. To be fair, it is the newer car as the Alfa is on the Market already a couple of years.
Appreciate 3
Bumpinjeep5511.50
EXE462100.00