Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
OP how'd you get access to this? Was it a track day event? They had these cars at the Anaheim ultimate drive event too a couple months ago.

The M4 is passable (like a C with a passing score of C-) due to all its aggressive upgrades, but I must say the normal 4-series is such a tragedy. The front, the buy eyed headlights, the soft body lines, the lack of a Hofmeister kink, etc. What a terrible looking car.
Of you sign up for a M Track Day they sometimes have promotional events happening. The last one I went to last year I got to test drive the just released M850i convertible. They will have cars on display and they had a known motorcycle racer do some flybys at the thermal track as well. $500 for the half day M Track Day. It's geared for those who have yet to track or experience high performance driving.

https://mtrackdays.bmwusa.com/

I still have a free voucher for M School so I'm waiting to see if the new G8X will be the track cars next year to really see if these pig nosed whales are up to snuff. M School is a step up from M Track Day.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2