View Single Post
      11-29-2020, 07:49 PM   #14
LOW4LYF
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Your logic is flawed. Does it look filtered? It looks like a saturated picture under fluorescent lights. Does it still look green? Yes. It still looks green.

YOU see a picture of an orange car, however, and assume it's red that's been hit with a multitude of filters to change the color because you don't think the car could be orange because it's too early for individual colors in the life cycle. That's incorrect, as we have seen a purple (maybe twilight purple but we aren't sure) that have been produced and we have confirmation of 3 fire orange requests that were approved and are pending. Furthermore, we know BMW has allowed individual colors to be produced for employees and those employees have taken delivery of G80s and G82s.

You presume quite a bit, and when I corrected you, you took it personally.

I'm glad you can confirm with a blurry picture we are looking on fire orange here. In this case we should see more pictures soon, let's catch up once more pictures are on the internet with the same plate.

I'm not saying you are wrong but saying nobody so far confirmed the name of the color in the first picture. The quality of the picture is horrible and color looks off.
Appreciate 0