Rep
Drives: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesm3s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Ok my car is here, probably taking delivery next week. I did get a chance to check it out. Thoughts on a couple of things:

- Manual buckets are the most comfortable sport seat I've ever sat in (maybe most comfortable seat I've ever sat in). I could not spend more that 2 seconds in the automatic buckets, these I could see spending hours in no problem. If you got the auto bucket in this car, I think you made a big mistake.
- The steering wheel is the same thickness as my M2 CS wheel. No difference and no reason to call it out on reviews.
- Reflectors seem to be a different part than a normal G8x reflector, as I had a reflector delete in my hand that doesn't look like it would fit.
- Fired the car up. The exhaust is super loud, loudest I've ever heard stock on BMW. I assume the M4 GTS is similar.
If you get a chance can you take a picture of the reflectors and the delete. did you buy from IND? I was thinking of buying a set but have held off pending arrival of my car. Congrats! Excited to hear your impressions once you get some miles
Let me get the car in my possession and have another look at the reflectors. It is something I order from IND, but both the shade and size looked off.
Congratulations on the car. How come you did not go ahead and take delivery? I would not want my car hanging around the dealership for another week.
Appreciate 1