06-08-2021, 04:28 PM   #22
all_my_rides
https://www.instagram.com/all_my_rides/
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
Picked up my IOMG M3 Comp on Friday but have been too busy driving to post.

I won't go into some big review but I absolutely love it. This is my first M and it is incredible. I couldn't wait to be done with work today to take it out again.

A few notes:

CF Buckets - Certainly a lot of debate about these on here. I have zero regrets getting the buckets. I think they are very comfortable and fit me perfectly. Getting in and out was defintely weird at first but I have gotten accustomed to it and after a few days now it's not something I even need to think about. I absolutely love being in them.

Mods - I have painted reflectors I need to install and will be ordering the IND front, rear and wheel badges with the outer chrome ring painted gloss black.

Reactions - Thumbs up and smiles from some other BMW drivers. Plenty of heads turning. No one has thrown up at the sight of it (sorry grille haters). Getting gas today had a guy ask me if the wheels were factory, he liked them. Had a woman at gas staion comment on how nice it was, asked if it was a 2021 and said how much she loved the M cars.

I will be doing a full detail, polish and ceramic coating myself.

Here are a few pictures. Nothing new to see here.
Great combo twin. I love the 825 wheels also. They def get a lot of attention and you hit on all the main points that I explain to ppl here alsl. Being an American that lives in Germany where they are very conservative, it does attract a lot of attention. Beautiful car and CONGRATULATIONS! 🙌🏽🙌🏽
Appreciate 0