View Single Post
      12-02-2021, 12:36 PM   #1
frank70
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp. iX M60 on order

2 small complaints on an otherwise near perfect car

I have now enjoyed my G80 competition for nearly 8 months and can not say anything negative about the car. The best car i ever had by a large margin. Nothing is perfect though so here are my two daily annoyances that i hope can be fixed through a update or maybe by just changing a setting in some menu...

1) nr. 1 is the most serious one : when i get in the car in the morning my radio starts playing automatically (when i left it on). This is great and what i want. However once i start the engine the radio turns off and i need to start it again using voice command or some media-menu. This is very annoying sometimes when i am listening to something interesting.

2) It is wintertime here now which means that when i leave my work in the evening it is dark already. When i unlock the car only the daytime running lights turn on and not (like my previous BMW) also the main headlights to light my path to the car and sometimes the door that i want to lock. Is there maybe some setting so that also the main headlights turn on in the dark when unlocking the car ?

Tips on how to solve these minor things are greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0