United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM.PWR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
For Vossen Rims I have been drawn to the Hf-2 and HF-5 wheels. I think they look similar but a little better than the 826M bi-colors i have OEM. Still looking through the site but those two are added to my top 5 so far.

I went with CMG Detailers in Cedarburg. I got full PPF whole car. I liked that the owner walked me through the process they would do including decontamination, paint correction then PPF wrap and top coat with a ceramic. Gave me a tour of the place to see cars in progress before i decided too. My quote was 6k for all of that.
I like the HF-5 from those options. When will the car be done? I would like to see the work they did. My car arrived at the port today (Germany). I have a quote for PPF / ceramic from Carisma Customs for a little under 6k for a silver ceramic package + pff on half the car and roof. I would like to discuss your quote because it looks like you got a pretty good deal.
Car should be done next week. I can post pics of what it looks like. They did say they would take some photos along the way to give me a view of the work as it progressed once it was done. I can post a couple of those when i get them.

Feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to go into more detail on my quote.

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0