United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM.PWR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
Car is just fantastic. I have it out to get full PPF and should be done this week. As for winter tires i had to scramble last minute since I was going to be taking PCD delivery and then had to cancel. I ended up buying All seasons because i could not get a full set of winters in before i took delivery at the dealer. Swapped all seasons to the stock rims and will run those down then change back to a summer/winter set up. I am looking at some Vossen wheels for my summer set and continuing to use the OEM 826M bi colors for Winter. <shrug> might change my mind but that is where my head is at right now.

Not sure if you are considering PPF but if the shop I am going to does my car as good as the other cars they showed me when i toured the place I will post them here. Really nice shop with lots of high end cars they seem to get. The work I saw them doing in various stages on a Porsche and a Maserati was really good.
Yeah I totally understand the last minute tire scramble. I just placed an order for the 829M package, hopefully that comes in sooner than later (at least before the car gets here..). What wheels in particular are you looking at? My brother had Vossens back in the day and I wasn't really impressed with them but maybe they're nicer these days.

Absolutely looking to get PPF (front half) + ceramic coating. There's a shop called Carisma Customs in Pewaukee that will give me a quote but a rough estimate was ~5k, which is steep. Who did you go with and how's the pricing?
For Vossen Rims I have been drawn to the Hf-2 and HF-5 wheels. I think they look similar but a little better than the 826M bi-colors i have OEM. Still looking through the site but those two are added to my top 5 so far.

I went with CMG Detailers in Cedarburg. I got full PPF whole car. I liked that the owner walked me through the process they would do including decontamination, paint correction then PPF wrap and top coat with a ceramic. Gave me a tour of the place to see cars in progress before i decided too. My quote was 6k for all of that.

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0