United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM.PWR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
If you are ever driving your car around Brookfield you may see me. Had my first Lexus pull up to me a couple of days ago for a red light race. I'm still finishing up break in so I didn't play but he trailed me for about 2 miles on Bluemound road.
I have yet to see a G80/G82 outside of a dealer in IL last year. How's the car doing? My car was dispatched from the factory today. Looks like I am going to need a winter setup sooner than I thought. Have you driven your car in the winter with the summers or did you swap for all season / winter tires?
Car is just fantastic. I have it out to get full PPF and should be done this week. As for winter tires i had to scramble last minute since I was going to be taking PCD delivery and then had to cancel. I ended up buying All seasons because i could not get a full set of winters in before i took delivery at the dealer. Swapped all seasons to the stock rims and will run those down then change back to a summer/winter set up. I am looking at some Vossen wheels for my summer set and continuing to use the OEM 826M bi colors for Winter. <shrug> might change my mind but that is where my head is at right now.

Not sure if you are considering PPF but if the shop I am going to does my car as good as the other cars they showed me when i toured the place I will post them here. Really nice shop with lots of high end cars they seem to get. The work I saw them doing in various stages on a Porsche and a Maserati was really good.

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0