View Single Post
      12-06-2021, 10:15 AM   #9
UA_Chris
Rep
Drives: BMW E36 M3, BMW G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjen View Post
Nice build. Individual grey gang checking in. My Grigio Telesto (P6M) G82 is currently at the NJ port waiting for the RAM stop sale to clear. I will have been in the 6-month wait club too, all said and done. I may go a step further and go sating PPF, but have to see it first.
Debated doing the same but depending on the shade it will end up looking primer. Grigio has enough depth in the metallic that I would say leave it gloss and show off that individual paint! Save the satin PPF for a year or two from now when you decide you want to switch it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT1183 View Post
Beautiful Spec!!! Nice to see in manual as well. It looks great next to the E36. . Coming from an F80 6 speed comp to a G80 6 speed myself it didnt feel like much of a size difference, but seeing it next to the E36 it looks huge lol
If I would have ordered the F80 in a 6 speed I probably wouldn’t have made the switch. DCT F80 felt far too sorted and just lacked some much needed engagement. Size difference is negligible between the two for sure but it dwarfs the E36 by comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjamminNJ View Post
What do they charge for individual paint if you dont mind me asking?
Nardo Grey was $4500 but it is dependent on the color that you choose. I’d imagine nardo is one of the less expensive individual colors since they’re just clear coating over primer.
Appreciate 0