Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_f30 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I just ordered a xdrive with bucket seats and some minor options for 176k. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
Hey mate, that sounds like a really good deal. What state are you in? I just ordered mine day before for $203K in Melbourne (with individual paint worth $8K, CBS and ECPackage). Surprised to see such a big difference in price. This is after I got 6% off the retail price.
I'm in QLD and I ordered m3 with CBC, red full leather, and double windows etc. 203k is pretty high mate, did you order the G83? Im surprised you didn't order with the full carbon pack as the seats and exterior carbon will cost 16k?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I just ordered a xdrive with bucket seats and some minor options for 176k. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
Hey mate, that sounds like a really good deal. What state are you in? I just ordered mine day before for $203K in Melbourne (with individual paint worth $8K, CBS and ECPackage). Surprised to see such a big difference in price. This is after I got 6% off the retail price.
I'm in QLD and I ordered m3 with CBC, red full leather, and double windows etc. 203k is pretty high mate, did you order the G83? Im surprised you didn't order with the full carbon pack as the seats and exterior carbon will cost 16k?
Just the G80 xdrive. I didn't choose the carbon ceramic brake option so had to get the bucket seats and exterior carbon pack separately. I also added a few other options like privacy glass, acoustic glazing etc. I do know that the stamp duty and LCT is too high in VIC but jeez the difference is insane. And this price is after a discount of $12K.
Full price of my car is 193k and with exterior carbon plus paint it will be 209k. I guess the rest will be the differences
Yep makes sense. I think I need to move to QLD just for the cars. VIC taxes are a joke.
I have a very very good contact if your serious about making a purchase!
MSRP was $215K and after discount $203K. You think this can be beaten?
I'd get my guy to give it a crack! DM me and I'll give you his details and make contact with him
Appreciate 1
Mamba279.00