05-14-2021, 06:33 PM   #28
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
congrats snareman i love the color, now thinking i gotta go individual route for my next one And prob correct to go with an aluminum trim in your black interior, adds a bit of contrast

How you liking those P-Zeros in the wet, a bit slippery isnt it? Once it's dry and warm everything will be fine in my experience so far..

HK sound system is "fine" agree.. Might be placebo but Spotify via the built-in app (which goes thru Spotify Connect) does sound a bit better than Spotify via Android Auto wireless which I assume is via bluetooth
I was trying to remember which were the 'bad' tires of the bunch. I drove back from SC in a bunch of rain, granted it was highway driving, but so far haven't had any problems. I should have checked to see what tires the PC cars had as my entier PC experience was in the rain.

How do you find the built in app? I went under apps in idrive and didn't see it. Do I have to download it?
Appreciate 0