View Single Post
      11-02-2021, 12:47 PM   #5
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Like Vic, I've owned all 3. And I can't argue with the order. Hec, I loved my E93 so much, I still have it...and plan to keep it forever. Sold the F82 after a year for all the reasons you shared in your thread, and because I could never warm up to the sound of the engine at anything below 9/10. But she sure was pretty. Hec, it was so pretty, I ordered the exact same spec for my G82.

For me, my E93 and G82 are damn near equal, can't put one ahead of the other. For an analog thrill, my E93 checks all the boxes, complete with my full Akra exhaust. My E93 is simply a mood changer if there ever was one. It's a natural high when you put the top down and let that S65 sing up to 8000+ RPM, with its wonderful octaves up and down the register (deep rumbly notes down low, with a mid-octave in the middle, to a full on wail once you crest 7000 RPM). The S65 is truly a musical instrument. And mine has just enough tech so that I don't feel like I'm driving something from the distant past (I have a loaded 2013 model with Individual Audio, which sounds better than my G82 Harmon Kardon, go figure).

But the G82 is so damn fast, capable and has so much of the latest tech...and quite comfy and efficient too. With all of that, I can't place it behind the love of my E93, because the G82 definitely has its own charm. I love them both, obviously for different reasons.
Attached Images

Last edited by KevinGS; 11-02-2021 at 01:00 PM..
Appreciate 2