View Single Post
      06-23-2021, 01:18 PM   #123
moproblems
Beware of cheap bait!
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Isle of Man Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
What errors did you have and what did you do as far as re-coding it? Are you having the issue as mentioned where you need esys to fix it?

I just had my 1200mi service which seemed to reset everything. I re-coded a bunch of stuff and a few extras from my initial session and got a persistent error (usually they disappear right away) that made it seem like I was going to have to go to the dealer, but it went away by the next time I got back in the car.
There's a good chance they performed the 03/21 software update while it was being serviced, which would reset any and all coding.

It was a persistent error for both low beam headlights. Went away either A: Because I recoded anti-dazzle or B: the coding getting overwritten set an error for AFS, which was not cleared immediately. The car went into sleep while I was reprinting the directions I had typed up, better formatted than my handwritten notes. The car had a chance to go to sleep and get woken up, may have allowed BDC time to reset.

On the light sensitivity issue... I'm not sure. The camera really wants a dark sky as a contrast to switch into anti dazzle mode. If there are streetlamps or it's twilight I have noticed instead of going into the shifted beam mode, the high beams will just shut off. I expect it to be normal behavior.
Appreciate 0