View Single Post
      02-18-2024, 07:14 AM   #25
Tobster3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 6MT

Man, I might have to call this Tobster’s thread! Where’s everyone else’s updates?? lol.

Got the EBC Reds installed (good improvement over OEM even although I only had the OEMs for 400 miles).
Front Eibach installed too, hoping they settle a little more in the coming week. Went with 20x10.5 Wheels on the front but still considering 10mm Spacers.

I also installed the SST Valve Controller and the Mishimoto Oil Cooler Guard yesterday. Two well with while and easy mods.

Considering the DRLs today but still undecided, the white DRL looks really good IMO and I have a set of Yellow and Orange DRL to decide on………

Car is dirty as hell. Drove 50 miles Friday morning in that Houston rain and I’m not allowed to wash it for 10-14 days after the Ceramic Coating which is really eating at me lol

Got a slight occasional rattle coming from rear passenger side door, just occasionally that I might need to look into. I know what the dealer will say if I bring it to their attention. Can’t hear it or can’t replicate it.

My 12 Y/O asked me to pick him up from school on Friday, which was the first time in a long time. Wonder why
Appreciate 0