07-21-2021, 12:11 AM   #13
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Future M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TILL3K5 View Post
We just moved to Sugar Land from San Francisco. We've been working directly with Momentum BMW, but haven't gotten any service with them yet. So far my experience has been good.
My limited experience with the Houston dealerships:

I've been working with Advantage in Midtown for my order (haven't taken delivery yet). My experience has been hit or miss (really liked some of the people and not so fond of others that I've talked to) but can't say I've been "wowed" thus far by my experience.

Not sure I'm a great reference though since I haven't owned a BMW previously or ever had any service done at this location or any others for comparison. I only went with them for the order because they got me an allocation before any of the other dealerships in town. I talked with SAs all over the region, and after talking with a SA named TJ at BMW North Houston, they would have been my preferred dealership. I will likely use them for future service. They seemed to be the most honest of the bunch, but like I said, I have limited experience with any of them.

This probably wasn't too helpful but figured I'd share my experience nonetheless.
Appreciate 1