View Single Post
      07-05-2021, 06:09 PM   #61
sleepy75
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteflier View Post
First time in the Rockies section. Got my M4 Comp from Winslow in the Springs on Apr 24. Traded in my '18 Stingray which was absolutely mint with 7100 miles on it, so good price. (they sold it in 3 days--very high demand for C7s) Fair deal with $2500 Veteran Discount and they paid the shipping from Crevier in Santa Anna. Love it! Black/black with the normal options--carbon fiber interior/Exec/Shadowline--did not want one loaded with expensive and--to me, useless options, although I know a lot of guys like them. Same way I specced my last three Vettes. Quite a change from 6.2 liter naturally aspirated engines! Very pleased with Winslow. Told the salesman what I wanted, and he found virtually the exact car at Crevier. Everything done by email, couple of phone calls. Service dept top notch. Hope you guys get your cars soon! Fantastic car--luxury and performance. At 7000', twin turbos lose virtually nothing, so much faster than my Vette--which lost about 100hp, but was certainly no stone. Dynos showing the 503hp is really ~ 550 to the crank. BMW always sandbags power figures, just like Porsche, so very pleasant "surprise."
Currently working with Winslow on my AWD M3. Completely agree with you on turbos at this altitude. I’ll never go back to NA up here. I had a C7 Z06 and even being super supercharged it lost a lot of hp.
Appreciate 0