duky
The Tanzanian
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3, Audi RS6, Mini Cooper

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
We could afford a brand new entry level P-Car with no options for the price of a fully loaded M3 purchased at MSRP. Add options, and that P-Car ventures into territory well beyond what we paid for our M3/M4's.
I can afford both but I am highly aligned with BMW for a few reasons; 1) iDrive (Porsche infotainment system just does not look good to me), 2) other tech (Car Key, head up display, etc.), 3) general comfort (less road noise etc).

I get it that the 911 is a better driver but overall I think the M3/4 would make me happier hence why the 911 would need to be a third car (not giving up the F80). I'm one of the minorities who thinks the G8x is shaping up well so I'm pretty sure I will be getting a G82 on top of our current F80 but if the tides turn and for some reason I don't like the G8x then yes, will def be going 911 since I'm not sure what other car speaks to me the way these two do. Maybe RS6 but I need to test drive that car first and it seems like that is out of the question since no dealer seems to have it.

Everyone's thought process is diff and some peoples' situations/concerns/idiosyncrasies may not be intelligible to us

2023 F56 MINI Cooper SE Midnight Black II on Carbon Black
2021 C8 Audi RS6 Avant Mythos Black on Black/Grey
2016 F80 BMW M3 Black Sapphire Metallic on Silverstone
Appreciate 0