tarrant64
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBMW View Post
And where did you learn that it isn't on new BMW's anymore? Because apparently BMW corporate missed your memo.
Because is not?
Read the definition of Hofmeister kink and the attribute that has. Geometry, angles and purpose.

Corporate memo?
Are you the guy that believes everything the corporate world says or you are using your own research?

BMW also said that they will never build the FWDcar.... Hello?
Now tell me love, what traction system is on F48 X1 and the X2?
Do you know? Or you will give me your brochure answer? Because somwhere there, there is a lie...

Leave the reviews to tru afficionados please.
Didn't BMW say they wouldn't make a FWD "M" car? Or did they actually say they wouldn't make any BMW a FWD, hard to believe the later but please link up to that nonsense.

Either way, the hostility towards the OP is just uncalled for. Instead of coming out looking like the true BMW pros you pretend to be, you are coming out as nothing more than bullies, completely lacking any sort of respect or ability to make a case other than what's only supported by fan-boyism.

If BMW is selling the car as having a Hofmeister kink, then it has one. If people don't like it, don't have to buy the car. But as this persons job to sell it as it is, I see no issue with it. It really, makes no difference in the grand scheme of car as a whole. You're either buying it, loving it, or hating it. Going at the OP like this over something so petty is sad.
Appreciate 0