United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer 2019 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDOT View Post
If my pads all have about the same 1:1 ratio, do you think I have another track day in them?
If these are indeed stock pads (BMW OEM) then the fronts should be good for one more track day with no worries. However you should check them over very closely, both inside and outside after the day. I would venture to say that they would be good only for daily driving after that for a brief period. If a second track day is attempted there is a very good chance of burning them down to the backing plates, and scoring your rotors.

As for the rears which show about 5mm remaining. They wear much faster than the fronts, and speaking from experience you should watch these very closely after every session. In my world they would not last for a full day, but your experience may vary. Either way you are asking a lot from these particular pads.
The rears are measuring 6mm. I have some blues on the way but seems like they won't come in time. I have a F90 so have to see if someone is selling a used set I could maybe get sooner.
Appreciate 0