No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying05 View Post
There is nothing wrong with this manual. And I have owned many to compare with including the infamous s2000 that everyone says is so great. And it is, but different in its own way. Either learn to drive it properly and understand it's capabilities, or sell your car and go by a Honda. Too many Karen's in here.
Some of the performance manuals (S2000 comes to mind, GT4 comes to mind) are a bit too aggressive in regular daily driving as you need to be very precise as revs quickly drop.

However, the M2 CS and G80 M3 clutch lightness can be a drawback in all situations. I wish the clutch was heavier, as far as the actual engagement, its fine if not a tad vague and rubbery. But thats sometimes easier to live with in daily driving.

That said, no one should be faulted for have an G8x in the ZF as the manual isn't something that is world class. The manual isn't so easily the standout version of the car like it is for other cars. It obviously may hold its value much better, as i could see people wanting it on the secondary market.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13554.00