11-30-2020, 04:43 PM   #23
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
Great to hear that! I'm also waiting to see IOMG in person but it's going to be hard for me to buy a green car! Maybe I'll change my mind.

I'm glad you like the orange interior as I'm always a fan of loud interior colors (I won't buy one with a black interior even if they offered me $3k off!)
for sure IOMG is a brave decision as this colour (at least in switzerland) really pops out...here the cars are like 90% white, black and grey.

but believe me, the IOMG in person is absoloutely beautiful ! the picture don't even come close to the real effect you get when seeing the car. We also made her switch off the light to see it without artificial light...was even more beautiful

I get your point with the interior. I was always for classic colors like black...but seeing the orange it really fits, especially with the exterior green. As soon as I get the car I will get her a special treatment, exterior and interior to really keep the colors as long as possible like that.

so happy that I had the opportunity to see one in real...this car is amazing ! and the grill also
Appreciate 1
M3AWD3181.50