09-24-2020, 10:20 AM   #11
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6bullet View Post
Wow..

How anyone with a love and knowledge of BMWs say they "LOVE IT" or "THEY'LL GROW INTO IT" is beyond me.

A bunch of posers looking for their prestige item. Just to show off.
All those people saying how much the new car stands out, you are all missing the point of the M cars.

ou are all a bunch of instagram POSERS. Fight me. Money can't buy taste. Or I guess credit haha.
The irony in posts like this is as thick as it gets.

It's one of the very last high performance sport sedans with a manual transmission. Or it's the first M3 with AWD for those who've been waiting for that.

Yes folks, it's a car. You get in, you sit behind the wheel, and you drive it. You don't hover above the road on a precious magic carpet and watch the front end as it rounds the bend, reveling at how fetching you look with your perfectly proportioned grills.

The folks who have a positive outlook on this car aren't posers. They are enthusiasts who want to drive an exciting vehicle. Remember that? Driving? Or you can get all wrapped up in a single objectionable styling element, forget what being a car enthusiast is, and spend your time fist bumping it with your BFF's who also cannot believe that Becky wore that color of green today.

How about you go back to not playing the poser card out of turn, and the people who just want to talk about this performance machine go back to discussing that without being persecuted for it? Can we do that?
Appreciate 5
codestar180.50
yousefnjr6159.00
Jcali861479.00
BMWRL596.00
seis-speed2430.50