View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 08:07 PM   #2
gemini.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 xDrive comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuKon22 View Post
Nice to see some positive comments on the G8X.

I like change and evolution, fresh design included, and whilst I don't necessarily love all aspects, and can understand why many on here feel this is targeting an audience other than them, I was confident the new Ms would be an amazing overall package, and I think they are. I was excited and pretty stocked as I trawled the content last night.

I can live with the front, I can live with the rear diffuser, and hopefully swap them out with some killer aftermarket bolts ons. Sure, I won't be ricing up with the decals, but those 21 inch M Performance wheels in gold are a thing of rare beauty! The carbon package is great as well, but should that be standard!

Bring on the AWD next year, that thing is going to move, and allow for a breadth of capability I'm pretty sure will get my money. I'll take my AWD G80 Comp in green, with the gold wheels and carbon thanks. Might even sneak in the seats and Yas interior, sans the yellow flash please BMW?🔥🔥🔥
Imagine spending 100k and “having to live with it”. Crazy how bmw is brainwashing people with their brand kinda like Apple.

Cars should evoke immediate emotion on first glance- anything else is making compromises and convincing yourself
Appreciate 15