01-01-2022, 09:31 AM   #28
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloCo View Post
This is my first BMW G82/M4. I have the same delay issue while sitting at the traffic light. Vehicle is not a daily driven/once or twice a week. Initially, thought it was the sensors that's always beeping when I back into the garage.
It's annoying in traffic. Almost as annoying as driving a manual in stop and go which i have done in the past for many many years. I thought i was over that shit lol. It's now the same thing, but with an auto. Similar annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by edofloat View Post
When it is stupid cold here I shift trans into N, set the parking brake and let it run at least 3-4 minutes. Seems to help bunches. Wondering if it makes any difference if you shift into N, should get fluids moving and warmed up.

That's honestly how i have to exit my driveway. It's a tight driveway of about 100 inches so i have to put the trans in N, so i can roll out without all the sensors beeping at me, the front collision slamming the brakes on me etc. It's really really annoying.

Only way to get the fluid moving is to put it in D though. Or safely switching from D to R a couple of times before you set off (in really cold weather).
Appreciate 0