View Single Post
      08-04-2023, 03:02 PM   #9
AnthonyG4112
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
I’ve actually have owned both. I had a Charger Hellcat for 3 years and put 40k in miles on it. 32k of it is modded with FBOs running E85 running sub 10s second through a 1/4 mile. I’ve had my G80 M3 AWD for a year now with 13k. I will say if you’re not planning to track or whip it around turns, the hellcat will be a more entertaining car.
However, I personally love the G80 more and don’t have any regrets trading the Hellcat in for it. It’s a more refine car, it’s sexy especially in Frozen Dark Grey . I will say this for some reason I’ve had trouble being comfortable in the G80. I’m 37 and 5’8 and only weigh in 160. So if you’re a guy with some lower back stiffness, the Hellcat is a much more comfortable car for longer drives. However, to another members point. The interior is no match for M3. I personally love cruising with the M3 more than the Hellcat, the Hellcat was all highway pulls and you can only do that so many times before it’s just like eh. However, M3 is no where near the sound of Hellcat as I’m frequently reminded by my youngest son. They’re both great cars and service different itches. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Im starting to think, first impressions the Redeye would be more fun, no doubt, but eventually, I think I'll want more than what it offers.
With a tune and some minor work I think the m3 can be just as fast and be a better jack of all trades.
Appreciate 0