United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Focus ST, 2022 M3Cx

Garage List
2013 Ford Focus  [0.00]
2022 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
My theory would be that the anniversary colors would still be at an up charge (maybe at reduced prices?) but likely marked as being pre-approved as a part of the anniversary production timeline and then you wouldn't need to get approved by BMW individual to option the color.

Complete guess though…����
Yeah, that's what I assumed as well - these were more "regular production" colors, rather than having to go Individual.

I know I could have done it individual but I didn't...so very interested to see pricing on an Imola Red option, hopefully. That's the color I fell in love with on the E46, so I would be tempted to trade my Portimao Blue for it, but I'm also very nervous about random feature deletions (touch screen, wireless Android Auto, etc) and not sure I want the LCI (depending on when that happens) if the dash layout is as people expect with the awkwardly integrated wraparound screen...although I should would expect deletion of a touch screen to be pretty difficult with that LCI interface. In any case...decisions, decisions...
Appreciate 2
chicagofan0019219.50
yousefnjr6184.50