General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterZgo View Post
I really curious to know why people who clearly despise this car continually come to read these threads and post their opinions over and over again. There's that thread in the F80 forum for haters to go hog wild with the hate. Why not just post there? Does hating on this car in every thread really add to the discussion at this point? If I didn't like something, I wouldn't keep going back to look at it or reading about it or caring about it. I'd move on.

I have zero interest in BMW SUVs (other than the XM3/4) or the 7 series so I never click on any front page stories on BMW SUVs or 7 series cars or participate in those forums. Just wondering what is the psychology for people who hate something to keep coming back to stare at it and talk about it incessanty and continually tell people their opinions about how bad the car looks and speculating about how bad it will drive when no one's really tested/driven one yet and there have been no actual real driving tests by any respected automotive journalists.

Reminds me about the absolute hate people spewed about the M2 when specs were released and it was pretty much the same weight as an M3. People were apoplectic... yet today, the M2, M2 comp and M2 CS are considered the best M cars BMW has produced in the last 10+ yrs almost universally.

And please... I'm not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and please post away if it makes you feel better, but I'm genuinely curious why you would do that if you hate the car so much.
It's called a train wreck

People Can't look away

Simple as that
...and it is pushed on Front Page too so it's not like people are going looking for it..it's current and being marketed like any launch car would, so here everyone is...