View Single Post
      10-09-2021, 06:05 AM   #103
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
If you pull it when you worry. My potential money shift was due to a lack of necessary effort (well, I've been struggling to optimize my efforts in any situation throughout last 30 years) rather than the excessive one as you describe. In another application a typical mistake is making unnecessarily wide movements so they teach you to keep it compact, explicitly. I'm not sure I would really know.

Your struggling to tear off the gear shift lever reminds me of a funny version of a (non-English) song: "I'll come back home and crush the door with my dick. I'll fuck the horse and then the wife.".

No it does not: I use my right foot to brake.

And for those who might still wonder, RHD comes from the convenience of having your "better" fist ready for the oncoming: https://www.worldstandards.eu/cars/driving-on-the-left/.
Mate. My brake pedal is 5 inches wide and left foot covers the pedal without touching it, your brake pedal can't be more than 2 inches wide and you have to move your right foot from gas pedal to brake..in an emergency who do you think will stop quicker?
Appreciate 0